Support with a donation
Today in Atlanta, thousands of children live in environments hostile to their personal growth.
There is an urgent community need for safe and structured environments that nurture children’s potential and set them on a pathway to success. Moving in the Spirit has successfully met that need for 30 years, offering students key resources through the unique vehicle of dance. As a result, 100% of Moving in the Spirit teen dancers graduate on time from high school AND enroll in college, vocational training or military service.
We thank and celebrate our donors for their commitment to Moving in the Spirit. With your support, we continue to transform our community and propel young people to become compassionate leaders.
Here is how you can help:
- Donate via check, made payable to Moving in the Spirit, mailed to PO Box 170230, Atlanta, GA 30317
- Become a monthly donor, with donations automatically withdrawn from your bank account. Contact our Development Director at 404-624-5295 to get started.
Thank you for investing in tomorrow’s leaders.
Other ways to support:
Enroll in Kroger Community Rewards
Support Moving in the Spirit every time you shop with your Plus Card.
- Go to https://www.kroger.com/communityrewards
- Create an a Kroger account if you do not already have one
- Under ‘Account Summary,’ click ‘Community Rewards’
- Enter Moving in the Spirit’s name to link your Kroger Plus Card.