Registration is now closed for the 2016-17 program year.
At Moving in the Spirit, young people study dance, build confidence and become tomorrow’s leaders. We uniquely link our class structure and goals with the Positive Youth Development Model, designed to transition children successfully into adulthood.
Moving in the Spirit accepts students ages 3-18, beginner to advanced. Need-based scholarships are available. Classes begin on Monday, September 12, 2016.
Students in our dynamic classes:
- Study modern dance, choreography and leadership training
- Perform in a year-end show
- Train with Atlanta’s top teaching and professional artists
- Become creative artists and compassionate leaders
Early Bird & Referral Discounts:
Register by July 15, 2016 and receive $10 off your registration fee (first month’s tuition) for each student registered.
Refer a new student that completes enrollment, and you’ll receive discounted tuition for the entire year!
- $45 tuition becomes $40/month
- $60 tuition becomes $55/month
- $85 tuition becomes $75/month