Enroll Today!Register for Classes
At Moving in the Spirit, young people study dance, make friends, and create choreography that makes a difference in the world.
Moving in the Spirit accepts students ages 3-18, boys and girls, beginner to advanced. Need-based financial aid is available. Classes begin on Monday, September 9, 2019.
Students in our dynamic classes:
- Study modern dance and creative movement, with additional opportunities to study ballet, jazz, hip hop and West African
- Create original choreography in collaboration with their peers and teachers
- Perform in a year-end show
- Train with Atlanta’s top teaching and professional artists
- Become creative artists and compassionate leaders
Our students often describe Moving in the Spirit as a “family” that helps them increase their confidence, develop new friendships, and grow artistically.
Join the movement!