At Moving in the Spirit, young people study the art of dance, make friends and develop leadership skills. We uniquely link our class structure and goals directly with the Positive Youth Development Model, designed to transition children successfully into adulthood.
Moving in the Spirit accepts students ages 3-18, beginner to advanced. Need-based scholarships are available. Classes begin the week of September 8, 2014.
Students in our dynamic classes
- Study modern dance, choreography and leadership training
- Perform in a year-end show
- Train with Atlanta’s top teaching and professional artists
- Become creative artists and compassionate leaders
Early Bird & Referral Discounts:
Register by July 15, 2014 and receive $10 off your registration fee (first month’s tuition) for each class.
Refer a new student that completes enrollment, and you’ll receive discounted tuition for the entire year!
- $40 tuition becomes $35/month
- $55 tuition becomes $50/month
- $80 tuition becomes $70/month