Support with a donation
There is an urgent community need for safe and structured environments that nurture children’s potential and set them on a pathway to success. Moving in the Spirit has successfully met that need for 35 years, offering students key resources through the unique vehicle of dance. As a result, 100% of Moving in the Spirit teen dancers graduate on time from high school AND enroll in college, vocational training or military service.
We thank and celebrate our donors for their commitment to Moving in the Spirit. With your support, we continue to transform our community and help young people build the skills they need to thrive.
Here is how you can help:
- Donate via check, made payable to Moving in the Spirit, mailed to PO Box 170230, Atlanta, GA 30317
- Donate online through our secure portal
- Become a monthly sustainer, with donations automatically withdrawn from your bank account. Contact our Development Manager, Matt Wynalda at email@example.com or 470-737-1037 to get started.
Thank you for investing in tomorrow’s leaders.
Other ways to support:
Enroll in Kroger Community Rewards
Support Moving in the Spirit every time you shop with your Plus Card.
- Go to https://www.kroger.com/communityrewards
- Create an a Kroger account if you do not already have one
- Under ‘Account Summary,’ click ‘Community Rewards’
- Enter Moving in the Spirit’s name to link your Kroger Plus Card.