Summer Dance Camp is back!
Moving in the Spirit’s Summer Dance Camp
- Dates: July 12th – July 23rd
- Days: Monday – Friday (M, W, F online instruction; T/TH in-person* instruction for Atlanta-based students and online for students residing outside of metro-Atlanta)
- Times: 9:00a – 4:00p daily
- Ages: 8-13
- Cost: $250 (includes $25 registration fee). Sliding Scale tuition is available.
- Requirements: laptop, tablet or phone with capabilities for video chatting; a device to record dance routines; speakers/device to play music
About the Camp:
Rooted in the principles of positive youth development, the two-week program provides campers with a safe space to build confidence while learning choreography from various dance genres and styles: creative dance, improvisation, contemporary, hip-hop and fusion. This year’s hybrid format combines online and in-person* instruction, allowing for students to meet international dance teachers based around the world!
Camp directors Chris McCord and Alina Hinton, both alumni of Moving in the Spirit, provide personalized attention to each camper and serve as role models who fully embody the principles of our program.
A watch party for family and friends will culminate the two-week experience.Register for Camp
*the ability to hold in-person camp days is based on the rate of community spread of COVID-19. Learn more about our criteria and safety precautions for returning to in-person learning.